Even though slideshows sound simple, you’ll still find a lot of variety in creative style, purpose, and approach. In this article we feature five slideshow templates from key categories that take the hard work out of building a slideshow and give you professional results.
Envato Elements’ video project section includes templates for popular video editing apps like After Effects, Premiere, and Final Cut. Even for rookie video editors, these templates can help you create professional results by giving you an easy-to-use starting point.
1. Top Simple Slideshow: Simple Smooth Slideshow
This template, by edum, is our choice as best ready-made, quick-and-easy slideshow template for Premiere. Looking for clean transitions and stylish text overlays? You’ll find them here, and have a professional slideshow ready in moments.
- Who it’s for: This basic slideshow template suits a wide variety of projects
- Why we like it: Easy to use, easy to customize, simple but attractive style
2. Top Modern Slideshow: Dynamic Slideshow
- Who it’s for: Anyone looking to add a stylish, animated look to their slideshows
- Why we like it: Dynamic Slideshow is easy to use and adds a ton of bang for your creative buck, in just a few clicks
3. Top Tech and Digital Slideshow: Digital Slideshow
The transitions and text overlays in Digital Slideshow, by Power_Bank, are the perfect complement to a photography, video, or tech project that needs the cutting-edge look. Simply drop in your photos and give them a sleek vibe.
- Who it’s for: Digital creatives and technology companies
- Why we like it: The style says avant-garde design but it doesn’t go completely over the top
4. Top Wedding Slideshow: Wedding Slideshow
This slideshow is perfect if you’re a photographer branching out to provide a bit more value to clients. Capture your clients’ special day in a commemorative video that they’re sure to share. With the help of an easy-to-use template, all you have to do is add your images.
- Who it’s for: Photographers who want to give a bit extra without learning Premiere from scratch
- Why we like it: It’s easy to use and transforms flat images into a dynamic slideshow, easily
5. Top Vintage and Retro Slideshow: History Slideshow
Harken back to days gone by with the help of the History Slideshow. With this template, you only have to select your images and update the text to create a historic slideshow. You’ll need After Effects installed, but your work takes place inside of Premiere, so it’s ideal if you have the complete Creative Cloud package.
- Who it’s for: History buffs and those full of nostalgia
- Why we like it: It gives your images a completely different look without having to adjust them in a separate app
Tags: Premiere Pro Slideshow Video Templates